About The Course
Michigan’s Upper Peninsula (U.P.) is a biker’s paradise, and the Tour Da Yoop, Eh is an event like no other.
- We have established a phenomenal 10 section, 1,200 mile bike route that circles the entire U.P., while riding on paved roads and off main highways as often as possible.
- On most of the sections you will see more wildlife than cars.
- Each section offers beautiful views and exciting challenges.
- Each section averages about 120 miles.
- No section is a leisurely rides in the park: they were designed to be a challenge. However, the beauty, serenity and sense of accomplishment that comes with completing them is well worth it.
The Chasing Plaid Challenge
Riding 1,200 miles around the entire perimeter of the UP is a heck of a bucket list accomplishment. That’s about the same distance as Detroit to Disney World—but way cooler. The Red Plaid Jersey is our nod to you!
Manistique, MI 49854